With a growing average of 800 – 1300 daily unique visitors on the website, exposure on different platforms and a mailing list containing hundreds of active recipients, Angry-Mob can reach an active and engaged audience for your business/community/platform. Advertisements can come in the form of banner placements*, (sponsored/guest/promoted) articles or a banner exchange**
Do you own a game server/website/community/twitch/youtube channel? Setting up and maintaining your server/community can be challenging and time-consuming. by teaming up we can help each other grow and expand.
- Links to your webpages, live stream/channel, social media, game server(s) etc.
- Services (and locations) required.
- Name and contact information.
- A description about you and the community you are representing
What can we offer you?
Here at Angry-Mob we like taking care of our partners so you will benefit from our sponsorship with the following perks:
- Game server / Voice server / Web Server*
- An active group of people to help you grow
- Tailor-made graphics
- Web templates
- Forum templates
* This will be determined after the initial contact and analysis.
By applying for a sponsorship you meet the following requirements
- Have a working game server / a “good” pitch
- Are not in a bad standing with the community
- Have experience with server and player management
- Have a mature personality and a sense of responsibility
- Are willing to adjust
- Are highly motivated
- In return for a sponsorship, we ask for advertisements – That could be in the form of banners, shoutouts, links to our site, mentions etc etc. We do not specifically tell you exactly what you need to do in return, as we leave this totally up to you. We will monitor your activity on regular basis and keep in touch with you.
- When using (banner) images, only use promotional assets provided by us.
- Have a fair mindset and ruleset in your community and maintain that
- As a server owner you and your admin staff need to be respectable and understanding towards your players and each other. This is something we strive for.
*Banners placements won’t be affected by Ad Blockers
**The simplified concept behind a banner exchange is “I will show your ads on my site in exchange for getting to show my ads on your site.” (marketingterms.com)
All numbers, requirements and guidelines are subject to change