Here at Angry Mob, we are open to guest article submissions. If you think your article matches the website and its audience (gaming communities) feel free to send your article/pitch using the form below or via email@example.com in the form of a Google doc link, PDF, Word document or pasted within the email itself. We’ll respond as quickly as we can to your email (within 24 hours), and provide feedback on your submission. After review we will contact you with our feedback and/or approval. We will never publish or share any submitted content prior to the greenlit process.
- Produce original content
- Guest articles usually run about 800 – 1200 words
- Maintain a neutral stance when writing
- Be able to handle criticism
- Be able to undertake research using a variety of sources
- Be passionate about your subjects
- Have good english writing skills
- Include an author bio
- When including media be sure that you have rights to or that are available under creative commons license (including source links)
If you’re with a company looking to write about a problem for which your company offers a solution or about any area in which you have a vested interest, your story can qualify as a sponsored post rather than a guest post. Before sending your article be sure to pitch the idea first to see if the article will match with our target audience and offers unique content.